Please find below YouTube video link on Sovereign gold bond scheme- Benefits, Features & FAQs
1. What is Sovereign Gold Bond (SGB)? Who is the issuer?
2. Why should I buy SGB rather than physical gold? What are the benefits?
- Are there any risks in investing in SGBs?
- Who is eligible to invest in the SGBs?
- Whether joint holding will be allowed?
- Can a Minor invest in SGB?
- Where can investors get the application form?
- What are the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) norms?
- Can an investor hold more than one investor ID for subscribing to the Sovereign Gold Bond?
10. What is the minimum and maximum limit for investment?
- Can each member of my family buy 4Kg in their own name?
12. Can an investor/trust buy 4 Kg/20 Kg worth of SGB every year?
- Is the maximum limit of 4 Kg applicable in case of joint holding?
- What is the rate of interest and how will the interest be paid?
- Who are the authorized agencies selling the SGBs?
- If I apply, am I assured of allotment?
- When will the customers be issued Holding Certificate?
- Can I apply online?
- At what price the bonds are sold?
- Will RBI publish the rate of gold applicable every day?
- What will I get on redemption?
- How will I get the redemption amount?
- What are the procedures involved during redemption?
- Can I encash the bond anytime I want? Is premature redemption allowed?
- What do I have to do if I want to exit my investment?
26. Can I gift the bonds to a relative or friend on some occasion?
- Can I use these securities as collateral for loans?
28. What are the tax implications on i) interest and ii) capital gain?
- Is tax deducted at source (TDS) applicable on the bond?
- Who will provide other customer services to the investors after issuance of the bonds?
- What are the payment options for investing in the Sovereign Gold Bonds?
- Whether nomination facility is available for these investments?
- Can I get the bonds in demat form?
- Can I trade these bonds?
- What is the procedure to be followed in the eventuality of death of an investor?
- Can I get part repayment of these bonds at the time of exercising put option?
- How do I contact RBI to address my queries regarding Sovereign Gold Bond ?