InFinity Forum is IFSCA’s flagship financial technology and global thought leadership event where pressing problems, progressive ideas, innovative technologies from across the world gets Discovered, Discussed and Developed into Solutions and it unites the world’s leading minds in policy, business, and technology to discuss and come up with actionable insight into how technology and innovation can be leveraged by the FinTech industry for inclusive growth and serving the humanity at large.
“The future of FinTech and Industry 4.0 is emerging in India. Just as India will learn from others, we will share our experience and expertise with the world. Because, what drives India also holds hope for others. And, we dream for India is what we also wish for the world. This is a common journey for all” said PM Modi.
In Union Budget speech 2020-21, Union Minister for Finance Corporate Affairs, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman announced to support a “World Class FinTech Hub” at GIFT IFSC, country’s first International Financial Services Centre (IFSC). IFSCA is a unified authority for the development and regulation of financial products, financial services and financial institutions in the International Financial Services Centres (IFSCs) in India.
“As the unified regulator for international financial services centers in India, the IFSCA is focused on fostering and enabling growth of the financial services industry on a global scale. Our flagship Infinity Forum is part of our endeavor to bring together all key stakeholders of the global FinTech Industry to explore the limitless future of the industry in the spirit of mutual cooperation. As the Indian Fintech industry grows exponentially, we have a lot to offer and lot to learn from our partner nations and others that successfully have leveraged FinTech for innovation beyond finance.” said Shri Injeti Srinivas, Chairperson, IFSCA.
The InFinity Forum shall also provide opportunities to
- selective FinTech from India and Partner countries including the finalists from sprints organized under I-Sprint’21 series of IFSCA to showcase their innovation in virtual exhibition on 4th December, 2021 and
- students of Colleges and Universities from India and Partner Countries to develop and submit Call for Action statements on policy recommendations emanating out of the various sessions at the Forum enabling them to play a key role in shaping the vision and priorities of FinTech industry.
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to inaugurate IFSCA’s InFinity Forum on 3rd December 2021.
The agenda of the Forum will focus on the theme of ‘Beyond’; with various sub themes including:
- FinTech beyond boundaries with governments and businesses focussing beyond the geographical boundaries in the development of global stack to promote financial inclusiveness;
- FinTech beyond Finance by having convergence with emerging areas such as SpaceTech, GreenTech and AgriTech to drive sustainable development; and
- FinTech Beyond Next with focus on how Quantum Computing could impact the nature of Fintech industry in the future and promote new opportunities. Each of the themes extends the realm of FinTech beyond boundaries, keeping in line with the overarching spirit of the event.