Enhanced GST Registration Application user interface (UI) II GST updates 10th March 2022
User Interface (UI) with respect to the address fields in the Registration Application GST REG-01 has been enhanced as follows:-
- Incorporation of a map tile along with a drag and drop facility of address pinhead on to the exact location of the applicant’s address.
- Once selected, the details will automatically fill in the various address input fields given in the application.
- Address fields have been linked so as to auto- fill other macro level address entry fields based on the entry in one of such fields particularly PIN Codes. For example; on entering the PIN code, the corresponding State and Districts will get auto- filled.
- The user can also directly fill-up the address input fields which are now aided with suggestive address input dropdowns from which the user can select the appropriate/relevant address field(s). This action will reduce errors in the address texts and will also ease the filling up of the appropriate address input fields by the user.
- The address fields have been segregated appropriately to reduce confusions while entering the relevant inputs under various address heads.
- Based on the address entries given by the user, the Latitude/ Longitude of the address will get auto populated which is non-editable.